Do you need some help with you vessel repairs?
We have 3 custom designed cradles we have slipping facilities and hardstand for yachts and catamarans up to around 16 tonne or 50 metres. We may be able to accommodate larger vessels on request.
If you are looking for a boatyard with an excellent reputation in the Whitsundays, Shute Harbour Slipway is easily accessible from Airlie Beach, Cannonvale, Jubilee Pocket, Proserpine, Whitsunday Islands and the wider Whitsunday region. We have car parking and amenities onsite with access to local chandleries being a short drive from our Shute Harbour base.
To find out if we are able to slip your vessel call Shute Harbour Slipway today with all the details and we are happy to provide a no obligation written estimate for all vessel maintenance and repair work. If there is something you require doing, which is not listed below, then please do not hesitate to ask about our specialist services, as we have access to some of the best marine tradesman in the Whitsundays.
Complete Vessel Management
Some of our most popular vessel maintenance & repairs services are listed below. Our services are not limited to those listed and we would love to discuss your vessel requirements with you personally, so please do not hesitate to give us a call on
07 4948 8239.
Quality services offered by Shute Harbour Slipway:
- Slipping and re-launch facilities
- Cradle hardstand
- Pressure Wash
- Deck and hull wash and polish
- Onsite and offsite repairs to GRP and FRP, timber, alloy and steel fabricated vessels
- Diesel engine servicing
- Sail-drive servicing
- Through hull fitting repair or replacement
- Damage assessment and repairs for insurance claims (insurance approved repairer)
- Surveyors reports (on request)
- Repair of commercial vessels to meet survey standards
Additional services can be arranged through local marine service contractors, with whom we have excellent working relationships built up over many years. We can arrange for the required services on your behalf and add them to your invoice, so you pay only one invoice and we take the hassle out of coordinating multiple contractors:
- Rigging repairs and compliance reports
- Marine electricians (12V/ 240V)
- Gas Fitters
- Steel fabricators
- Timberwork/ carpentry specialist
- Outboard mechanics
Finally, as we like to offer a personalized service we are able to offer the following additional services upon request and subject to availability at the time of booking:
- Local vessel pick up and drop off
- Swing moorings available in Shute Harbour either side of slipping and re-launch
- Full vessel assessment and written report available on request
Whilst we have two qualified shipwrights onsite, we understand that some customers wish to complete their repairs or some repairs themselves. We do cater for do it yourself boat owners, however we have strict Workplace Health and Safety compliance policies so any work to be completed by the owner or his/ her associates must be discussed with us at the time of booking.